Monday, May 20, 2013

Week 19...Friday and Saturday...Chilling at the Hotel

The driver had something come up with his family, so he was not available on Friday and Saturday.  Another driver borrowed his car and drove the engineers to work at the oil refinery, but  he was not available to drive me around.

So, I stayed at the hotel.  


I crocheted some animals and then worked on my cross-stitch.
While I did that, I either watched movies on TV or listened to audiobooks. 


In the afternoons, I would head down to the pool and spend a few hours sunbathing and swimming.



Spencer didn't come back from work until after 7pm each day.  Then we'd go to dinner together.

Coconut chicken.

Chicken kabob with delicious marinade.

I finally learned how to order good food.
First, I ask for chilled water and then some type of milkshake (usually mango or chocolate).
Then, I tell waiter to bring something good.
I don't know what the food on the menu is, even when they have an explanation.  Plus, the waiter know what ingredients they have on hand.

 So I just ask him to pick.
AND...every time I've done that, the food has been WONDERFUL!!!
Sometimes a little on the spicy side, but always delicious!

Tomorrow...exploring WITH Spencer!

No comments:

Post a Comment