We have the most spectacular sunsets here. In an effort to enjoy them more and to continue to update the blog more often, I'm going to try to take a picture of the sunset everyday. I have my phone alarm set to 5:30pm and I've picked out the spot.
My goal is to take a picture everyday, and then post the week's pictures on Sunday.
I don't know if I'll make the year, or the month, or even the week, but I'm going to try.
So...here is the first installment (there's only 1 since it's the 1st of the month!).
My goal is to take a picture everyday, and then post the week's pictures on Sunday.
I don't know if I'll make the year, or the month, or even the week, but I'm going to try.
So...here is the first installment (there's only 1 since it's the 1st of the month!).





i'm going to do a 52 project.. once a week photo thing.. maybe we can push each other to keep up with it..
ReplyDeletelooking forward to seeing your sunsets