I tried making orange rolls again. The filling and the icing are awesome...but the dough keeps turning out thin, rubbery, and just plain YUCKY!!! Not sure what I'm doing wrong...and it sure is alot of work to keep getting gross results. BUT, I'm determined to figure out how to make yummy, home-made rolls!
One of Spencer's New Year Resolutions is to excercise regularly and get back into shape. He has the P90X program, and we've been waking up together. So far, we've made it two weeks. Whoo-Hoot!!! On Saturday, we sleep in but work-out as soon as I get out of bed. This Saturday, all the kids were awake and joined us off and on. Isaiah was the cutest! And, I learned why people go to a gym. Anytime we stretched, either Isaiah or our dog Sirius crawled under us, laid on top of us, or knocked us over!





No comments:
Post a Comment