Sunday, January 29, 2012

Isaiah AKA The Kraken

In our home, we have lots of nick-names.  Several of Isaiah's are Mr. Man, Chunky Monkey, and most fittingly The Kraken.  You know...that monster that destroyed the city in Clash of the Titans.

Well, Isaiah has that wonderful knack of knowing when I am busy or destracted, and then destroying the house!!!

Here is his work from this week.  I got to sleep in one day (heaven!!!).  Then I opened my bedroom door and realized that he had emptied our desk drawer.  We had to rush to the library, so I didn't have time to clean.  After the library, Isaiah returned to finish his mess.  Taking out the pull-tabs was actually really good fine-motor-skill work, so I couldn't get too upset!!!

Then later in the week, I was working with Makenzie while she was quilting.  Isaiah decided he didn't look quite cool enough...so he emptied my bathroom drawer and decorated himself.

Sigh...it's a good thing he's just so darn CUTE!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment