I was actually able to quilt this week!!! Hooray. Of course, it was only AFTER Makenzie was through...and boy, it was HARD to be a patient Mom!!!
And Saturday...Spencer spent the entire day adding shelves to my quilt closet!!! So now I can unpack all the boxes and find my stuff!!!
I am one HAPPY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!
My various quilts...in various stages = heaven!!!
I'm stretching WAY outside my comfort zone and making an art quilt for the Jacksonville Quilt Show. I liked their challenge theme and fabrics, had an image in my mind of the quilt I would do instantly, and bought a packet. Now that I have my quilt space, I started it.
I did swoopy, loopy curves for the first time and they came out really cool. WOW!!!
Well...that's pretty much our week...I'm going to go back and quilt a little more before bedtime!!!





How cool is that!!!! What a neat quilting space/storage! Love, Aunt Martha
ReplyDelete