Thursday, May 10, 2012

Whole-Foods Challenege...Day Four

Oooooo...my confidence totally wavered today.  The kids and I went to the park this afternoon.  The park is right next to a pizza place.  The smell was mouth watering.  Sigh...but I was strong and ignored it well.

Luckily we had packed a picnick lunch, so I had something good to eat!

Breakfast:
Kids and hubby had fresh granola cereal.
I had spinach, onion, cheese "omlet".  (Really scrambled eggs with stuff!)

Lunch:
Hubby went to a restuarant...but was a good boy and had salmon and backed potatoe.  (Although he did succumb to peer-pressure and ate a few fried mushrooms...but he didn't dip them in the sauce!)
Kids and I had PBJ, bananas, and grapes at the park.

Dinner:
Chicken fingers with home-made breadcrumbs...cooked with coconut oil.
WOW!!!!  Totaly YUM!!!!
Honey-mustard. (Equal parts each.)
Fried Eggplant (didn't turn out too good this time).
Sweet potatoe fries (overcoooked them and burnt most of them...like solid black burnt!)
Califlower (okay...not great...not as bad as the other 2 veggies).
Watermelon.

Dessert:
We made a green smoothie with
frozen strawberries, 1/2 banana, yogurt, milk, and spinach.
It was okay.  It needed more banana and some honey.
It was pretty thick, so we ate it with spoons instead of drinking it.
I don't really like cold desserts, but the girls and especially Isaiah loved it.

Overall...another good day!
 
Green Smoothee...attempt #1
 

No comments:

Post a Comment