Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Long Overdue Visit!!!

On Monday, we were blessed to be able to visit with Teresa and her daughter Macayla.

Teresa helped out with my girl scout troup (Troop 612...the Southern Belles!!!) when I was growing up.  Then she was my swim coach.  Then I was her assistant coach.

She took me to Disney World my freshman year at college.

She helped on various projects as we were helping build my parent's house.

Then they moved to Japan..and Guam...and finally Virginia Beach.

We were SO happy to be able to visit with them...even if it was WAY TOO SHORT!!!

Dad came up...and Teresa and Macayla donated hair to Locks of Love.

In the morning...they took off again.  We were the first stop in a cross-country road trip!

We got postcards from all over.  It was a special treat!!!





(She's alot shorter than I remember...hummm!)


No comments:

Post a Comment