On Day Three, we decided to return to Epcot and explore the front 1/2 of the park. Grams stayed with Hailey and Isaiah while Makenzie and I rode the rides. While Makenzie took Grams to Mars, I stayed with Isaiah and Hailey. There was an indoor playarea that the kids LOVED.
We LOVED the dinosoar ride...Ellen was the "host" and she is FUNNY!!! Grams and I took turns taking the flight to Mars. Then Makenzie and I rode the GM Test Track. As we were going on the switch-backs, I thought, "Well, Isabelle won't be riding this ride!"
As Makenzie and I were waiting in line, I started thinking how lucky Grams was to be able to sit the rides out. Then I thougth that when I'm the grandmother, I can sit the rides out. Afterall, Mom served her time when we were young. Then I realized...Grams HATES roller coasters. Even when we were little, she NEVER went on the rides. So...all this time, I thought Grams was being so selfless...letting me share these memories with Makenzie. NOPE. She was loving NOT having to ride the scary rides!!!!
And yes...it took me 3 1/2 days to realize this!!!!!
We rode the Figment ride. It was not as cool as I remembered it. And there were only 2 little activities afterward. I hope they are simply getting ready to renovate???!!!
The water was cool to watch...as always.
The EduCot Stations at the front were AWESOME. The girls liked the PiggyBank adventure the best. They got a piggy bank, had to do 3 activities to earn/grow their money, and then they weighed the bank at the end to see if they had enough money to earn their goals. We played twice, it was so much fun.
We played a "Spot the Fire Hazard" game. Then the girls learned about what to do if there is a fire in the house (get low, get out, stay out). While the girls were learning, Isaiah was washing his hands.
We played several more games and rode lots more rides. Then we headed back to the hotel.
It was about 6pm. We thought we'd ride the bus back, eat dinner there, and then head to bed. Well, the bus took FOREVER. The dinner line took FOREVER. We didn't make it back to the room until nearly 9pm!!! Oh well. It was still a good day!
In the morning, we were going to eat breakfast and then go swimming in the pool. On the way to breakfast, Makenzie started SCREAMING because her neck suddenly hurt so much. Hailey ate a TON at breakfast. Instead of swimming, we just packed up and headed home. Makenzie just had a crick in her neck. We gave her pain medication and rubbed BenGay on the neck. After about 2 days, she was back to normal.
Well...that was our Disney Adventure. It was AMAZING!!!!!!!! The girls are still talking about how much fun they had! What great memories!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment