Friday, January 15, 2010

Busy Day

I have been able to keep my new schedule the entire year!!!  It feels so much longer to say that than to say two weeks (shhhhhhh).  Today was a busy day.  I took the kids to the Hands-On Children's Museum in Greenville.  That is an all day outing with no naps.  Spencer had dinner ready when we got home.  Then we rushed to Linda's house (our Relief Society President) for a Financial Planning class.  It was rather basic, but the Spirit was present.  One of Spencer and my combined goals for this year is to create and stick to a budget that will allow us to start reducing our debt and building our savings.  Two of my other goals for this year are to get a compost system going and to build raised flower beds (and produce most of our veggies from our own garden) this year.  I know I need to get our Christmas pictures posted.  I haven't forgotten...I just haven't had the time yet.  But I'll get to it, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment