Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spencer is REALLY OLD!!!

Okay...so he's only 34...but that's 4 years older than me!


His birthday was on Friday and he took the day off and we joined my parents in Charleston.  Grams joined us at Charles Towne Landing while Grandpa was at the Canoe and Kayak Festival.  The girls were horrible...so we HAD to put them in the stocks!  (Just kidding...about the horrible part).


On Saturday, we took the ferry out to Fort Sumter.  I learned ALOT about the Civil War that I either never learned or shortly forgot about our country's history.  South Carilonians are rebels at heart!  They were the first to leave England and the first to cede from the Union!


When we made it home Saturday, we found two white dogs on our porch!  Our friends, Aaron and Cory (I'm pretty sure I misspelled her name), just moved up here from FL.  They are going on a cruise this week, so we get to watch their dogs.  The girls LOVE the smaller, cuter dogs!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Spencer!

    I felt the same way at Fort Sumter last year. I'm sure that's a place we'll go again - there was so much to learn there!

    ReplyDelete