Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween, Makenzie wanted to be a mermaid.  And Hailey, of course, wanted to be the same thing.  Luckily, I had a pattern to follow.  It was a little bit of a challenge, but I LOVE the result!





And of course, Makenzie wanted me to be a mermaid too!



If the girls are mermaids, then the boys--naturally---are fishermen!



We went to our church's Trunk or Treat on Friday.  The girls' bags are overflowing with candy!  On Saturday, we went to our neighborhood Trunk or Treat...and that produced two more overflowing bags of candy.  We are on a sugar high right now!



Isaiah had his first loli-pop.  He LOVED it!!!!!!  His eyes were sparkling and he kept popping it in and out of his mouth.  Super happy boy!


2 comments:

  1. cute! great costumes!

    abby was a mermaid too - however, her costume was purchased from Target - she was one of many Ariel's last night..

    nicholle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You did an amazing job with the costumes, which is not surprising to me. :) It's so cute that the boys were fisherman. I love when families have costume themes for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete